Friday, February 7, 2014

Sexy Mother Runner Featured Friday Runner: Meet Angela from Race Addict!




Every runner has a story... 
At Sexy Mother Runner we believe that sharing those stories is a great way to share the gift of running while helping to motivate others. 

Meet Angela...



Hi, this is Angela from Race Addict. I'm a Mom, wife, and a

runner! I've run 9 half marathons and 1 full as well as

countless 5Ks and 10K's. This weekend (2/8/14) is another 

full marathon for me at the Mississippi River Marathon. I 

have another full on 3/2/14 at the Little Rock Marathon and 

then I have the Ouachita 50K Trail Run on 4/26/14. Three 

marathon races in 90 days will get me into the Marathon 

Maniacs. I'm a Half Fanatic already - HF#4939! This is a 

picture of me after the St. Jude Half which is near and dear 

to my heart in 2012. I love the adrenaline rush of a race!



Would you like to be a Sexy Mother Runner 

Featured Friday Runner? 

Then send us your 

story to our SMR Facebook Inbox! 

No comments:

Post a Comment